by Ian Bacher, Marciano Siniscalchi, and Richard Stein
Marciano's blog: http://tekonomist.wordpress.com
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all our contributors:
- Wallace Wu and Juerg Rast, who contributed code for multifile support in ref and cite completions, "new-style" ref/cite completion, and project file support.
- skuroda (Preferences menu)
- Sam Finn (initial multifile support for the build command)
- Daniel Fleischhacker (Linux build fixes)
- Mads Mobaek (universal newline support)
- Stefan Ollinger (initial Linux support)
- RoyalTS (aka Tobias Schidt?) (help with bibtex regexes and citation code, various fixes)
- Juan Falgueras (latexmk option to handle non-ASCII paths)
- Jeremy Jay (basic biblatex support)
- Ray Fang (texttt snippet)
- Ulrich Gabor (tex engine selection and cleaning aux files)
- Wes Campaigne and 'jlegewie' (ref/cite completion 2.0!).
- Huge thanks to Daniel Shannon (aka phyllisstein) who first ported LaTeXTools to ST3
- Also thanks for Charley Peng, who has been assisting users and generating great pull requests; I'll merge them as soon as possible.
- William Ledoux (various Windows fixes, env support)
- Sean Zhu (find Skim.app in non-standard locations)
- Maximilian Berger (new center/table snippet)
- Lucas Nanni (recursively delete temp files)
- Sergey Slipchenko (
$auto-pairing with Vintage)
- btstream (original fill-all command; LaTeX-cwl support)
- Dan Schrage (nobibliography command)
- PoByBolek (more biblatex command)
- Rafael Lerm (support for multiple lines in
- Jeff Spencer (override keep_focus and forward_sync via key-binding)
- Jonas Malaco Filho (improvements to the Evince scripts)
- Michael Bar-Sinai (bibtex snippets).
If you have contributed and I haven't acknowledged you, email me!