LaTeXTools: A LaTeX Plugin for Sublime Text 2 and 3
LaTeXTools plugin provides several features that simplify working with LaTeX files:
- The ST build command takes care of compiling your LaTeX source to PDF using
latexmk(OSX/MacTeX, Windows/TeXlive, Linux/TeXlive). Then, it parses the log file and lists errors and warning. Finally, it launches the PDF viewer and, on supported viewers (Sumatra PDF on Windows, Skim on OSX, and Evince on Linux by default) jumps to the current cursor position.
- Forward and inverse search with the named PDF previewers is fully supported
- Fill everything including references, citations, packages, graphics, figures, etc.
- Plugs into the "Goto anything" facility to make jumping to any section or label in your LaTeX file(s)
- Smart command completion for a variety of text and math commands
- Additional snippets and commands are also provided
- Fully customizable build command
- Fully customizable PDF viewers
- Full support for project files and multi-file documents
- Easily view package documentation
- Word counts
Bugs, issues & feature requests
Please read the Installation section carefully to ensure you get up and running as quickly as possible. Help for troubleshooting common issues can be found in the Troubleshooting section. For other bugs, issues or to request new features, please get in touch with us via Github.